Spring & Fall Lecture Series
- Dr. Priscilla Pope-Levison, Professor of Theology and Assistant Director of Women's Studies at Seattle Pacific University. Topic - "Turn the Pulpit Loose: Two Centuries of American Women Evangelists"
- Dr. Amy Oden, Professor of Early Church History and Spirituality at Saint Paul School of Theology at Oklahoma City University (OCU). Topic – “Many Ways of Being Christian"
- Dr. J. Steven O’Malley, John T. Seamands Professor of Methodist Holiness History at Asbury Theological Seminary. Topic – “Methodism and World Christian Revitalization: Past, Present, and Future”
- Rev. Jim Harnish, Senior Pastor, Hyde Park UMC, Tampa, Fla.
- Dr. David Lowes Watson, Director of the Office of Pastoral Formation for the Nashville Episcopal Area of The United Methodist Church, and author of Covenant Discipleship
- Dr. James “Mickey” Efird, Professor of Greek and Biblical Studies, Duke Divinity School
- Dr. Ellen Ott Marshall, Associate Professor of Christian Ethics and Conflict Transformation, Candler School of Theology
- Dr. Sam Wells, Dean of the Chapel and research professor of Christian ethics at Duke Divinity School
- Dr. Carlton R. Young, Professor of Church Music, Candler School of Theology, and editor of the United Methodist Hymnal (1989)
- Shane Claiborne, Christian activist, leading figure in the New Monasticism movement, one of the founding members of The Simple Way in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and author of Irresistible Revolution: Living as an Ordinary Radical
- Dr. Jan Love, Dean and Professor of Christianity and World Politics, Candler School of Theology
- Dr. Steve Harper, Emeritus Professor of Spiritual Formation and Wesley Studies at the Florida-Dunnam campus of Asbury Theological Seminary in Orlando, Fla
- Dr. Kenda Creasy Dean, United Methodist pastor in the Baltimore-Washington Annual Conference and the Professor of Youth, Church and Culture at Princeton Theological Seminary