You are here:
Meet TWC is an event for TWC students featuring community information, business products and services, and volunteer opportunities from faith-based organizations, local businesses and non-profit organizations. Meet first year and returning students and your next volunteer or customer!
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
James L. Robb Gymnasium, TWC Campus
No Vendor Cost
Reasons to Attend
- Promote your business (hand out samples, coupons, or promotional items)
- Advertise Job Openings, Internships, and Service-Learning Opportunities
- Recruit volunteers
- Expose students to careers in your industry
Reasons to Sponsor
- Help put your business in front of TWC students! Get your business noticed before and during the fair on our websites, on flyers, on-campus banners and signs, and on-campus TVs.
- Receive premium exhibit space to ensure all students who attend walk by your booth.
Booth space includes a single six or eight-foot-table and two chairs. Please refer to Career Events FAQ for addition information or contact TWC Career Services Office at 423-746-5224 or email@example.com.