You are here:
11 a.m.- 1 p.m.
James L. Robb Gymnasium, TWC Campus
No Vendor Cost
This free event for TWC students will feature community information, business products and services, and volunteer and employment opportunities from local businesses and non-profit organizations. Meet the new first year and returning students and introduce them to your business/organization and find your next employee, intern, volunteer, or customer!
Reasons to be there:
- Promote your business (hand out samples, coupons, or promotional items if you wish)
- Advertise Job Openings, Internships, and Service Learning Opportunities
- Recruit volunteers
- Expose students to careers in your industry
Reasons to Sponsor:
- Help put your business in front of TWC students! Get your business noticed before and during the Fair on our websites, on flyers, on-campus banners and signs, and on-campus TV's.
- Receive premium exhibit space to ensure all students who attend walk by your booth.
Booth space includes one 8' table and two chairs. Deadline for registration TBA.