Welcome Parents! We are delighted that you and your son or daughter have chosen to become part of the Tennessee Wesleyan family.
We recognize that you are entrusting your child to us, and we take that responsibility very seriously. You are sending your son or daughter to a campus community that cares about their well-being and success. We want to form a partnership with you so that we can work together to help your child have the best experience possible at Tennessee Wesleyan College.
We encourage you to visit our site often for information on upcoming events and deadlines. Thank you, again, for sending your child to us. We are humbled by the opportunity to serve them, and you, in this capacity.
News & Announcements
- TWC offers fall business workshop series to community
- TWC recognized at Phi Beta Lambda National Leadership Conference
- TWC hosts TBI Director's honoring of Burkett Witt
- Theatre professor presents paper in Ireland
- TWC receives grant for exercise science equipment
- Kilbride donates riverfront preserve to TWC