Welcome Parents! We are delighted that you and your son or daughter have chosen to become part of the Tennessee Wesleyan family.
We recognize that you are entrusting your child to us, and we take that responsibility very seriously. You are sending your son or daughter to a campus community that cares about their well-being and success. We want to form a partnership with you so that we can work together to help your child have the best experience possible at Tennessee Wesleyan College.
We encourage you to visit our site often for information on upcoming events and deadlines. Thank you, again, for sending your child to us. We are humbled by the opportunity to serve them, and you, in this capacity.
Read previous editions of the TWC Parent and Family newsletter here.
Register for Parent and Family weekend by filling out and mailing the form below by April 3.
News & Announcements
- TWC and Cleveland State sign articulation agreement
- Claire Tucker honored as 2015 Distinguished Entrepreneur
- Sharon Brown looks to TWC future with excitement
- TWC history students experience history at Chickamauga battlefield
- Simmons earns AAC Champions of Character Award
- TWC holds community Day of Service