Welcome Parents! We are delighted that you and your son or daughter have chosen to become part of the Tennessee Wesleyan family.
We recognize that you are entrusting your child to us, and we take that responsibility very seriously. You are sending your son or daughter to a campus community that cares about their well-being and success. We want to form a partnership with you so that we can work together to help your child have the best experience possible at Tennessee Wesleyan College.
We encourage you to visit our site often for information on upcoming events and deadlines. Thank you, again, for sending your child to us. We are humbled by the opportunity to serve them, and you, in this capacity.
News & Announcements
- TWC baseball champions inducted into TN Sports Hall of Fame
- TWC cheerleading camp open to community children
- First nurses graduate from new Online RN to BSN program
- TWC Education students provide wetlands clean-up
- Tennessee Wesleyan hosts regional high school math competition
- Students, faculty and staff honored at Honors Convocation