Study Abroad: Middle East
December Mini Session
December 26, 2012 – January 7, 2013
Travel with Dr. Dan Gilbert to Israel and Jordan during the Christmas holidays.
Join Dr. Gilbert in Jerusalem
- Visit sacred sites of the Bible.
- Learn about new cultures.
- Meet business leaders in other nations.
- Earn three hours of credit.
Informational meetings scheduled for
- Wednesday, April 18, 2012; 3:00 p.m. Elliott 310
- Tuesday, April 24, 2012; 12:00 noon, Elliott 310
Attend one of these meetings to learn more about BA 399 Study Abroad: Middle East offered during the December Mini Term.
Dr. Dan Gilbert
Places we will visit:
- Jerusalem Area (primary lodging): Old City of Jerusalem, Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Temple Mount, Dome of the Rock, al Aqsa Mosque, Western Wall, Mount of Olives, City of David, Bethlehem, Holocaust Museum
- Dead Sea Area: Masada, Dead Sea, Engedi
- Galilee Area: Sea of Galilee, Nazareth, Capernaum, Jordan River
KINGDOM OF JORDAN (two days):
- Amman (capital)
- Petra (archaeological/tourism site)
- Manufacturing plant
- Kibbutz (communal farm)
- Tourism and Travel
- In-classroom guest speakers (Jerusalem) – business law, business communication