You are here:
Service-Learning Faculty Fellows
Faculty Fellows will serve as liaisons between the Center for Servant Leadership and their respective departments. Each Fellow has six main responsibilities:
- Assist with one (1-hour) service-learning workshop per academic year. During this workshop, Fellows will present information to colleagues in their department about how they have incorporated service-learning into their course(s).
- Meet with Center for Servant Leadership Director once per semester to plan the workshop and once per semester to provide feedback on behalf of their respective departments.
- Help distribute information about service-learning to their departments at faculty and departmental meetings.
- Serve as a resource for other faculty in their departments who are interested in incorporating service-learning into their course(s).
- Incorporate service-learning into at least one class each academic year that he/she serves as a Fellow.
- Serve on the review committee to evaluate student portfolios and mini-grant applicants.
The Center for Servant Leadership's Faculty Fellows for 2012 are:
- Department of Behavioral Sciences: Dr. Lori Waite
- Department of Business Administration: Ms. Stacy Swafford
- Department of Education: Dr. Nancy Gregg
- Department of English and Foreign Languages: Dr. Elizabeth Ruleman
- Department of Exercise and Sports Sciences: Ms. Stephanie Huskey
- Department of Mathematics: Dr. Sharon Brown
- Department of Natural Sciences: Ms. Caroline Young
- Department of Religion and Philosophy: Dr. Chris Dover